Skip to main content

Heat Laminator

Need new heat laminator for my office. I have a heat laminator in my office, this machine main function in my office is to laminate sample photos.
Photos from photographers printed using photo printer and laminated with heat laminator with glossy pouch or matte pouch to give the photos more life.

So, after I call heat laminator services center. They send us a mechanic, to solve our problem. But after a few minutes check up, heater of my laminating machine is broken, and must replace with new one.
But bigger problem occured after that, after he is comeback from service center to buy heater for my heat laminator. Super bad news, there is no spare part for this type. I must buy a new one.

I don't believe about what he said, so I start searching spare parts at internet. I browsing every online store that have laminating machine for sale. Also give them email. Ebay, Amazon and other stores.
But, what the mechanic said is true. Until now, I never get that. Because there is no spare part from factory manufacturer.
For a cheap laminating reason, I search the second hand laminating machine. Unfortunately I never find second hand that same type with mine.
Today, there is an exhibition on centre town. I will be there, searching for my brand new heat laminator. And I think I will more careful about this, I don't want to purchase heat laminator that can't be repair, because no spare parts.

Popular posts from this blog

Leather Messenger Bags

Leather messenger bags is a favorite types that men and women choose. The sales number for this item is high, because people love it. Here is what Jeremy said about leather messenger bags for men : Leather messenger bags is a sack which is made from cloth. It has a shoulder strap so you can wear it over your shoulder. Some leather messenger bags have carry handles and shoulder straps so that the individuals can carry them in two ways. It is important that the carry handle and shoulder strap is padded so that your hand won't get injured after carrying for many hours. When shopping around, you can use your hand to press the padding of the shoulder strap. If the padding is too thin, you should not buy it because it is insufficient to protect your hand. You must determine the style of the bag which you want to buy. Designer bags offer designs based on the most recent trend. Branded bags are made from top graded leather so they look stylish. If you want to a fashionable bag, you

Pray For Indonesia

Poconggg @ twitter support Pray For Indonesia with this avatar.

poconggg aon manchester united

poconggg aon manchester united jersey